Type III: For years, the Abba has been the PFD of choice for women looking for a comfortable, yet feature rich life jacket that's also light on the environment.
- The Abba PFD is built a bit smaller for women or people with shorter torsos.
- Front flotation is kapok, a sustainably harvested and compostable
material sealed in a urethane bladder that conforms to your body.
- Back flotation is 100% recyclable PE foam.
- The front zip design of this PFD is easy to get on and off.
- Neoprene shoulders, stretchy side panels and a wide waistband makes this life jacket comfortable to wear.
- A big, luxurious hand warming pocket, a large semi-dry zippered
chest pocket and a knife lash tab round out this innovative jacket.
- See the Norge for the men's version of this life jacket.
- Design Flotation: 17 lbs