NRS Chinook Mesh Back Fishing PFD
0 Reviews | Write a Review
You may also like
Type III: Pockets on pockets, lots of gear attachment points, plus flotation if you swim -- what's not to like about the NRS Chinook Life Jacket? Fishermen, sea kayakers and anyone who wants a vest with lots of storage will love this PFD.
- Designed with anglers in mind, the Chinook features 7 front pockets for everything from small tackle boxes to tippet.â€¨
- Perfect for kayak fishing, fly fishing and extended tours!â€¨
- The mesh lower back is a great fit on high-back seats and provides ventilation when the weather's warm.â€¨
- The roomy front-entry design with 8 adjustment points lets you customize the fit for comfort and security.â€¨
- Soft PlushFITâ„¢ foam flotation conforms to your body as you wear it for unsurpassed comfort.â€¨
- A coil tool retractor allows you to clip on line snips, forceps or other tools that you want to have handy.â€¨
- Includes a D-ring on the back for attaching your net, plus a strobe holder loop for those low light conditions.â€¨
- Other outstanding features include rod holder loops, a knife lash tab, and multiple D-rings and attachment loops.â€¨
- 16.5 lbs. design flotation.
US Coast Guard Type:Â III
Design Flotation:Â 16.5Â lbs.
Outer Fabric:Â 200-denier urethane-coated ripstop nylon
Entry System:Â Front zip
Pockets: 7 - Front
Lash Tabs: 1 - Front
- 4 - Side
- 2 - Shoulder
- 2 - Waist
- Fishing tool retractor
- Rod holder loops
- Net attachment D-ring
- Back strobe holder loop
- Multiple D-rings and attachment loops
There are no reviews yet. Be first to Write a review.