Kelty Coromell CP 25 Degree Synthetic Sleeping Bag
0 Reviews | Write a Review
You may also like
For the warm weather camper who wants extra elbow room, the semi-rectangular down Coromell 25º features insulation throughout and even unzips to a blanket, creating a no-hassle, comfortable bag that guarantees a good nights sleep.
- Two-layer off-set quilt construction
- Chevron stitching
- Two-way, locking blanket zipper
- Zipper draft tube with anti-snag design
- Can be fully unzipped and opened flat for use as a blanket
- Internal liner loops
- Sleeping pad security loops
- Hang loops for storage
- Ground-level side seams prevent heat from escaping
- Differential cut to maximize loft and warmth
- Ultralight compression stuff sack included
- Storage sack included
- FatMan and Ribbon drawcords
- Captured cordlock
- Zippered chest pocket
- Fits up to: 6' / 6' 6"
- Length: 75" / 81"
- Shoulder Girth: 66" / 72"
- Fill Weight: 39 oz. / 44 oz.
- Total Weight: 3 lb 15 oz / 4 lb 4 oz
- Stuffed Dims: 11" x 16" / 12" / 19"
There are no reviews yet. Be first to Write a review.