Osprey Packs 2012 Osprey Manta 20 Hydration Day Pack
0 Reviews | Write a Review
You may also like
Osprey has been working on this design for a long time, and they've finally released the animal into the wild. The Hydraulics line by Osprey features an anatomically shaped reservoir that conforms to the wearer's back for a perfect, comfortable fit. The Manta 20 pack, like the entire Hydraulics line, includes the Osprey/Nalgene reservoir which is taste and odor free, BPA and PVC free, and contains the AquaGuard anti-microbial formula to prevent bacteria and mold. Cargo space isn't affected by the reservoir either, thanks to the HydraLock frame. Not only is there a separate compartment for the reservoir, but the HydraLock frame gives it a little pressure which increases water flow and keeps the water from sloshing around.
Fast and light endeavors are perfect for the Manta 20 hydration pack. Incorporating a streamlined design along with all the key features of its larger siblings, this pack is perfect for light and fast hikes, adventure racing and full day trans-alpine mountain bike rides.
- 180° On-Off Pivot Bite Valve
- HydraForm™ Reservoir Filling and Cleaning
- HydraLock™ Compartment
- Integrated Raincover - Stretch the raincover over your Manta Series pack to keep your gear dry during foul weather.
- Key Clip
- Magnetic sternum strap buckle
- NoScratch™ Top Slash Pocket
- Stretch Woven Front Pocket - A stretch woven front pocket with integrated blinker light patch provides quick external storage and visibility. The laser cut patch does double duty as hipbelt reverse wrap storage.
The green to yellow zones represent the recommended load range for this pack.
Medium/Large - (Small/Medium available upon request)
1200 cu in. (20 Liter) / 2 lbs. 6 oz. (1.07 kg)
There are no reviews yet. Be first to Write a review.