Osprey Packs Osprey Hornet 24 Superlight Backpack
0 Reviews | Write a Review
You may also like
For anyone looking for a superlight pack for ultra running, adventure racing or just lighweight backpack for long day hikes Osprey has created the no frills Hornet series. This Hornet 24 is the smallest in the series, and at just over a pound (1 lbs 2 oz) it's easy to see this pack is best used for going fast. Compression from ultralight side webbing and an adjustable overskirt allow you to tighten down your gear for lighter loads while still allowing you to expend when you just HAVE to bring more gear. A front mesh pocket and side mesh pockets provide ample space for shed layers and smaller items, and hydration capability allows you to keep going full steam ahead.
- Panel loader
- Adjustable overskirt compression strap
- Ultralight 7mm webbing side compression
- Front stretch mesh pocket
- Reflective detail on front pocket
- Cord tie-off points
- Side mesh pockets with InsideOut compression straps
Specs (S/M / M/L):
- Volume: 1320 / 1440 cu in.
- Weight: 1 lb. 2 oz. / 1 lb. 3 oz.
The green to yellow zones represent the recommended load range for this pack.
There are no reviews yet. Be first to Write a Review (requires login).