Hoka One One Men's Conquest
0 Reviews | Write a Review
You may also like
The CONQUEST features a unique Rmat® midsole material providing the state-of-the-art weight-to-resilience ratio and that HOKA ONE ONE signature maximal cushioning protection. An early stage Meta-Rocker is designed to promote accurate foot roll through the gait cycle. A highly breathable layered, no sew upper construction provides a seamless and secure fit that compliments the uniquely engineered Water Drainage System. An ideal shoe for runners looking for a fast, highly responsive, and performance cushion running shoe.
- Neutral Performance Cushion
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel: 29mm
- Forefoot: 25mm
- Weights:11.8 oz.
- Sizes: Men: 7.5 – 14
- Super Thin No Sew Construction
- Lightweight External Heel Counter
- Hoka Race-Lace System (RLS)
- Gusset Tongue
- Advance Comfort Collar
- Perforated EVA Strobal Board
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker Geometry
- Full Length Rmat® Suspension Midsole
- Lightweight Hoka Cmeva Top Midsole
- Water Drainage System (WDS)
- 4 mm Heel To Toe Offset
- Fluid Ground Contact Design Strategic Hi-Abrasion Lightweight Rubber Traction Zones
There are no reviews yet. Be first to Write a review.