Patagonia Women's R2 Jacket
0 Reviews | Write a Review
Days shorten, snow falls, ice forms - the taste of autumn yielding to winter just means a shift in activities. And since our R2® Jacket traps heat and breathes freely, and is now more technical than ever, it keeps you warm but not swampy on long approaches, ice climbs and ski tours. Our most popular Regulator® fleece jacket primarily uses refined high-loft Polartec® Thermal Pro® recycled polyester fabric, which is superlight, wicking, compressible, stretchy and soft. An R1® Polartec Power Dry® high/low grid panel runs along the underside of the arms, down the sides and across the lower-front torso, hybridizing the jacket to improve fit and mobility and extend your comfort range. The cuffs now have discreet, on-seam thumb loops; the softly lined inner collar and kissing-welt zipper garage are soft on the neck and chin; Sonic/Stitch seam construction reduces bulk on the center front zipper; offset shoulder seams stay clear of pack straps; zippers close the external pockets (one chest and two handwarmers, above harness-line), while the handwarmers’ mesh pocket bags double as internal drop-in pockets.
- The R2® Jacket’s directionally knit Polartec® Thermal Pro® fabric is breathable,compressible, wicks moisture and dries quickly, with a superior warmth-to-weight ratio
- R1® Polartec® Power Dry® high/low grid on side panels, underarms and lower torso for improved fit, shape retention and abrasion resistance
- A re-engineered pattern offers a refined technical fit, reduced underarm lift, and offset seams for comfort under outerwear and packs
- Center-front zipper has Sonic/Stitch seam construction to reduce bulk and improve suppleness; with a soft, kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Discreet, on-seam thumb loops provide added coverage
- One left chest pocket and two high-hand pockets have Slim Zip installs, clean finished zipper garages, and are harness- and pack-compatible; two internal drop-in mesh pockets
- Body: 6.1-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® 97% polyester (63% recycled)/3% spandex. Side panels: 6.8-oz Polartec Power Dry® 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex335 g (11.8 oz)
- Made in Colombia.
Recycled Polyester -
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Regulator® Insulation - Regulator Insulation provides phenomenal compressibility, light weight warmth and moisture transport, whether used alone or as part of a layering system.
There are no reviews yet. Be first to Write a review.