Patagonia 2012 Women's R2 Jacket
0 Reviews | Write a Review
You may also like
As adept at trapping body heat under a shell on Denali as it is lounging with turn-earned ease in a backcountry yurt, our R2® Jacket spans the spectrum of cold-weather usage. We worked with Polartec to create the Thermal Pro® polyester fabric, which is superlight, extremely compressible and breathable, warm, stretchy and soft. The short-sheared but high-loft face has a smooth appearance, and the directional knit wicks superbly, speeding dry times. Polartec Power Stretch® panels on the outer forearms and along the sides increase durability in high-wear areas and allow for a close, mobile fit while retaining warmth. With a softly lined inner collar and chin flap for comfort, offset shoulder seams to stay clear of pack straps and zippered pockets (one chest and two handwarmers).
- Excellent warmth-to-weight ratio; compressible, breathable and stretchy
- Directional knit wicks moisture and speeds dry time
- Collar and chin flap lined with Polartec Power Stretch fabric (recycled polyester) for next-to-skin comfort
- Polartec Power Stretch fleece panels under the arms allow for a close fit, improved motion and better durability in high-wear areas
- Zippered Pockets: Two handwarmers, one left chest
- Shoulder seams set forward for pack-wearing comfort
- Body: 6.1-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® 97% polyester (64% recycled)/3% spandex. Side panels: 6.6-oz Polartec Power Stretch® 88% polyester (60% recycled)/12% spandex
- 323 g (11.4 oz)
Recycled Polyester We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Regulator® Insulation Regulator Insulation provides phenomenal compressibility, light weight warmth and moisture transport, whether used alone or as part of a layering system.
There are no reviews yet. Be first to Write a Review (requires login).