Patagonia Women's Strider Shorts - 3 1/4"
0 Reviews | Write a Review
You may also like
Four hours into your trail run, you're tired, it's getting dark, and you forgot your headlamp. But the Strider Shorts are still dry and comfortable.
The ultralightweight 100% polyester (50% recycled) dries fast and has a smooth hand to ensure chafe-free comfort. The airflow mesh insets add venting, and the built-in, no-chafe brief wicks moisture and dries in a flash.
A covered elastic waistband with an internal drawcord secures the fit. With an internal envelope pocket and a reflective logo at the hem.
Inseam is 3 "
- Ultralight weight polyester dries fast and has a smooth hand for chafe-free comfort
- Covered elastic waistband with internal drawcord secures the fit
- Lightweight waistband and built-in liner are breathable, moisture-wicking and dry quickly
- Internal envelope pocket Inseam:
- 3 1/4" Body: 2.3-oz 50-denier 100% polyester (50% recycled) micro dobby with moisture-wicking performance and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Mesh inset: 3.1-oz 100% polyester (30% recycled) mesh.
- Liner: 3.8-oz 100% microdenier polyester crepe with moisture-wicking performance 93 g (3.3 oz)
- Recycled Polyester - We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
There are no reviews yet. Be first to Write a review.