Be ready to help your paddling partner reach the final destination with the NRS Kayak Tow Line. A tow system is great to have when boating with kids or inexperienced paddlers who may become fatigued during long paddles.
- A durable 500-denier Cordura bag stows the tow line. Also features two pockets for additional storage, reflective tape for added visibility, and a mesh bottom for quick drainage.
- Includes 50 of 3/16 floating polypropylene rope with a foam float and heavy-duty plastic clip for easy attachment.
- The rope is attached to the 24 bungee cord with a stainless metal ring to ease towing over high seas.
- The bungee is secured to the waist band with a stainless metal ring and heavy duty nylon webbing.
- A sturdy nylon belt with a quick release buckle is a must for any tow system.
- Not intended for use on whitewater rivers.
- Fabric: 500-denier Cordura bag
- Rope: 50' of 3/16 floating polypropylene rope
- Load: 650 lbs. tensile strength on the polypro rope
- Weight: 50' of 3/16 floating polypropylene rope
- 24" bungee cord with stainless metal rings at both ends
- Heavy-duty plastic clip
- Quick-release waist buckle
- Foam float near clip
- Mesh bottom for drainage
- Reflective tape