MSR SuperFly Stove
0 Reviews | Write a Review
You may also like
The SuperFly canister stove’s adaptable, Multi-Mount™ interface makes it our most versatile canister stove when traveling internationally. It’s compatible with most self-sealing fuel canisters and sturdy pot supports add stability for larger pots. A broad flame delivers even heating and makes the SuperFly stove one of the fastest boiling stoves available. This model does not include piezo auto-ignition.
Universal: Multi-Mount™ interface fits most self-sealing domestic and international canisters.
Fast: Boils 1 liter of water in 3 minutes.
Full Flame Control: Glove-friendly controls allow precise flame adjustment, from a simmer to a boil.
Broad Flame: Disperses heat for better cooking performance.
*For best results with canister fuel, always burn MSR® IsoPro™ fuel.*
- Minimum Weight :4.6 oz / 131 g
- Packed Weight : 5.9 oz / 177 g
- Burn time (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g / 8-oz. canister : Appx. 60 minutes
- Boil time (MSR IsoPro), 1 liter : 3 minutes
- Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g canister :15 liters
- Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 1 oz. of fuel :1.8 liters
- Country of Origin : Made in Seattle, USA
There are no reviews yet. Be first to Write a review.