The Dragonfly stove takes precision-simmering performance and puts it in a chassis that’s built to handle a variety of fuels and the frequent use dished-out by global vagabonds. Tough and stable, it also excels in institutional and guide service settings, easily handling pots up to 10” in diameter. Its dual-valve design delivers the flame control you need for simmering sauces, and goes from zero to searing at the twist of a knob for melting snow and brewing-up fast. In a world that expects liquid-fuel stoves to have one setting (hot), the DragonFly stands out. Simmer a delicate sauce over a candle flame or melt snow quickly over a blowtorch with a twist of the flame adjuster. The continued popularity and performance of the DragonFly can be attributed to the many features invented by MSR.
Unrivaled Flame Control: We pioneered the dual-valve design of the Dragonfly stove, enabling it to deliver precision, simmer-to-boil control.
Extra Wide Pot Supports: Wide pot supports hold up to 10" maximum diameter pots or fry pans for group cooking
Multi-Fuel: Burns white gas, kerosene, unleaded auto fuel, diesel, and jet fuel.
Compact: Folds to 1/3 of its working size and fits in a two-liter MSR pot for easy storage.
Efficient: Suspended burner cup enables the stove to burn hot and strong while reducing heat lost to the ground
Field Maintainable: Shaker Jet™ technology and smart engineering allow complete cleaning and maintenance in the field.
Includes: Fuel pump, windscreen, heat reflector, small-parts kit, instructions, and stuff sack. (Fuel bottle not included.)
- Minimum Weight - 14 oz / 395 g
- Packed Weight - 1 lbs 2 oz / 510 g
- Burn time (white gas) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel - 126 minutes
- Burn time (kerosene) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel - 153 minutes
- Burn time (diesel) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel - 136 minutes
- Boil time (white gas), 1 liter - 3.5 minutes
- Boil time (kerosene), 1 liter - 3.9 minutes
- Boil time (diesel), 1 liter - 3.5 minutes
- Water boiled (white gas) per 100 ml of fuel - 5.3 liters
- Water boiled (white gas) per 1 oz. of fuel - 1.6 liters
- Water boiled (kerosene) per 100 ml of fuel - 5.7 liters
- Water boiled (kerosene) per 1 oz. of fuel - 1.7 liters
- Water boiled (diesel) per 100 ml of fuel - 5.7 liters
- Water boiled (diesel) per 1 oz. of fuel - 1.7 liters
- Country of Origin - Made in Seattle, USA