Arc'teryx Altra 50 Backpack
0 Reviews | Write a Review
You may also like
The smaller volume Altra packs, (Altra 33 through 50) keep weight to a minimum by using the efficient C2 (Composite Construction) system. The larger volume Altra packs (Altra 62 through 85) have a Load Transfer Disc™ that pivots to increase agility and stability on rough terrain and combine the C2 (Composite Construction) suspension with Gridlock™ shoulder straps that adjust for custom fit.
Trekking Near or Far
Composite Construction (C2) eliminates back panel layers to reduce weight without compromising on structure or comfort. The pear-shaped Altra design holds the pack close to the body, minimizing load movement and backward pull for extended comfort and energy efficient movement under weight.
All Arc'teryx packs use premium fabrics. The textiles used in the Altra series are chosen for durability. 210D nylon 6,6 ripstop fabric is tear-resistant and long lasting; heavier weight 500D aty nylon 6,6 protects high wear areas and resists contamination from dirt, snow and water pick-up.
In larger volumes, 62-65L, 72-75L and 85L Altra packs offer full adjustment of the shoulder straps with GridLockTM, a unique system that adjusts straps for both width and height. In larger volumes, 62-65L, 72-75L and 85L Altra packs offer the rotating Load Transfer Disc™ that distributes weight to the hips on uneven terrain.
Space efficient compartments, one-handed timesaving closures and pocket configurations make Altras the lightest weight, fully featured bags in their class. Wingman™ side pockets wrap over the hip and are accessible without taking off the pack.
Full Feature List
- Top grab handle
- Twin aluminum stays for durable support
- Side zipper access
- Webbing zipper pulls
- Internal security pocket
- Kangaroo pocket with top compression strap and snap closure
- Two Wingman™ one-handed easy access pockets
- Hose clip
- Designed to fit up to 2L bladder
- Internal hydration pocket with zip
- Anatomically shaped shoulder straps
- Adjustable, removable sternum strap
- Padded, contoured shoulder straps
- Load level adjusters
- Arc'teryx C² (Composite Construction) suspension system
- Padded, breathable hipbelt
- Extendable collar with drawcord for additional capacity
- Top loading with side access zips
- Removable/ extendable top lid with two zippered compartments
- Key clip in lid pocket
- Four compression straps - two on each side
- P'ax one-hand axe attachment system—allows for one-handed access to tools
- N500p-HT ATY nylon 6,6 silicone treated with PU
- 6005-T6 aluminum M-bar stays
- N210r-HT nylon 6,6 Ripstop
- N100mr-HT nylon 6,6 mini Ripstop with silicon and PU coatings
- Hypercel Foam
- HD 80 foam back panel
- 500D ATY nylon 6,6 silicone treated with PU
|1.43 kg / 50 oz||1.48 kg / 52 oz||1.53 kg / 54 oz|
|47 L||50 L||53 L|
|52 L max||55 L max||58 L max|
|MEN'S/UNISEX - SHORT [SRT]||MEN'S/UNISEX - TALL [TALL]|
|MEN'S/UNISEX - REGULAR [REG]|
There are no reviews yet. Be first to Write a Review (requires login).