Arc'teryx Nozone 55 Backpack
0 Reviews | Write a Review
A mid-size climbing specialist designed for the traditional alpine approach. Minimalist alpine features include the ability to strip it down to bare essentials or load it up for bigger exploits. Super-light technical textiles are designed to withstand long-term abuse and the ultra light Arc’on™ laminated frame system brings a sure-footed ride.
The lightest weight, most comfortable alpine backs in the Arc'teryx line-up, Nozone backs use C2 (composite construction) suspension, a construction technology that uses fewer layers in a laminated back panel that is fused directly into the bag.
Framed for Comfort
Nozone packs have removable aluminum stays – rigid and lightweight bars that provide additional structural support. These stays can be removed to reduce overall weight without compromising comfort.
A tough and tested traditional alpine specialist, the Nozone puts climbing first. Extendable collar and removable top lids accommodate extra gear and the opportunity to reduce weight. P 'ax ice tool carry systems are simple, efficient and can be fastened with one hand.
An A-frame configuration for carrying skis on all three Nozone volumes: 35L, 55L and 75L. Bora series hipbelt is thermoformed, comfortable with weight over long distances. Dual haul loops, compression straps and bungee system on the front make it easy to carry, compress and stash layers en route.
- Twin removable aluminum stays for durable support
- Top grab handle
- Dual haul loops
- Stretch-mesh wand/probe pocket
- Thermoformed shoulder straps
- Modular sternum strap
- Arc'on™ laminated suspension system
- Top loading
- Extendable collar with drawcord for additional capacity
- Large, webbing pull-tabs for quick and easy, glove-friendly access
- Removable/ extendable top lid with zippered compartment
- Four compression straps - two on each side\
- P'ax one-hand axe attachment system—allows for one-handed access to tools
- Key clip
- Micro daisy chains
- Includes bungee front attachment system for carrying campons or additional items
- 100D Invista HT Mini Ripstop™ with silicone and PU coatings
- EV®50 foam
- 210D Ripstorm™ with silicone and PU coatings
- 420D Cordura HT Plain Weave
- 6061 aluminum stays
- Plastazote® HD80®
|1.35 kg / 48 oz||1.4 kg / 49 oz||1.45 kg / 51 oz|
|53 L||55 L||57 L|
|63 L max||65 L max||67 L max|
|MEN'S/UNISEX - SHORT [SRT]||MEN'S/UNISEX - TALL [TALL]|
|MEN'S/UNISEX - REGULAR [REG]|
There are no reviews yet. Be first to Write a review.