Thule Thule Pack ’n Pedal™ Commuter Pannier **Free Pack 'n Pedal Raincover Included**
1 Review | Write a Review
The Thule Pack ’n Pedal is a brand new and smart bag and carrier system for bikes. The ideal choice for both bike vacations and commuting, Pack ’n Pedal is packed with Thule’s trade- mark smart solutions – from the groundbreaking bike attachments to the highly innovative bags.
The weatherproof bags come with small hard shell SafeZone compartments and separate computer storage, keeping your valuables safe and easily accessible. And the design of the bags makes them easy to load and use as normal bags. They also come with compression buckles to reduce size when your bag is empty.
With its unique and smart solutions, the Thule Pack ’n Pedal range is designed to be easy to use and practical both on and off the bike. There are no attachments scraping against your body and comfortable handles make the bags easy to carry.
Our racks can be fitted on virtually any kind of bike. And our bags to any kind of rack. But needless to say, using our racks with our own bags is the best solution. With their combined number of smart solutions, you will get the best, safest and most comfortable ride – no matter what you’re bringing.
Our panniers come in 2 sizes; one smaller for front/rear mounting – and one larger ideal for rear mounting. Both feature patented solutions that make them easier to carry – on as well as off the bike.
- Designed to perfectly fit Thule Tour Rack
- Mount on virtually any rack (tubes from 816 mm)
- Easy to mount with our patented mounting system, including
- Rare Earth Magnet for easy fitting/ removal and optimal safety and comfort.
- Easy to carry off the bike; no attachments sticking out thanks to Thule’s patented mounting system
- SafeZoneTM – hard shell compartment for smartphone, glasses or other small and sensitive valuables
- Computer storage
- Weatherproof and breathable Cordura® material and rolltop design
- Standup base for easy packing and use
- Comfortable handle for carrying
- Shoulderstrap for messenger bag hidden away in side pocket
- Smart bike light pocket lets you keep track of your bike light and removes the need for an extra attachment on the bike
- Large - 32 litres. Perfect if you are bringing a lot of gear. For commuting – or going on a vacation.
- Small - 25 litres. Ideal for comfortable trans port on the front or rear of the bike. Both for commuting and vacation.
Average Customer Rating: (1 Review) Write a Review (requires login)
Must have pannier bags
Reviewer: A viewer from BYFORD, WESTERN AUSTRALIA AUS
We cycled the Munda Biddi Trail here in Western Australia from start to finish and back again earlier this year (2000Km) using Thule Pack n Go Pannier Racks on 2011 vintage Scott Spark 40 full suspension bikes. The racks were great. Light easy and appear to be durable in all conditions and this trail does give ALL conditions. We did not have the Thule pannier bags for that trip and the bags we did have gave us no end of trouble, literally falling apart. So we figured that as the racks were so good we should splash out and get the Thule Adventure Pannier Bags to match. It is much cheaper for us to buy from MPGear than here in Western Australia so cost was acceptable for these good quality bags. We have only had chance to try them on a short trip so far and found them easy to use although we have reservations about the durability of the fixing system hence only 4 stars at this time. We will give a long term appraisal when we have given them a more thorough work out. We have two small on the front and two large on the back and they carry the gear that we need to keep clean dry and secure. We carry the more bulky stuff like sleeping bags and pads on the trailer as we like our luxury but could accommodate these in the bags if we did not carry so much. Smart tidy and water proof (as far as we can tell as we do not get much rain over here) we would recommend them.