MSR Women's Lightning Axis Snowshoe
0 Reviews | Write a Review
You may also like
Packed with our latest technologies, the Women’s Lightning Axis snowshoes represent a giant leap in snowshoeing performance, ease and comfort. First, our new Axis™ Gait Efficiency system allows you to laterally adjust bindings independently of the frame, ensuring efficient, parallel-tracking snowshoes regardless of natural toe-out and toe-in stances. Combined with an aggressive and low-profile 360° Traction frame adapted for a women’s narrow gait, these shoes offer absolute snowshoeing efficiency. In addition, new SpeedLock™ bindings offer set-it and forget-it simplicity with all-terrain comfort. New Ergo™ Televators save you on the steeps and, of course, you get the benefit of our Modular Flotation tails to provide you with the confidence and versatility you want across a broad range of snowshoeing experiences.
- Unrivaled Traction: Low-profile, women’s 360° Traction™ frames plus Pivot crampons deliver advanced, edge-to-edge grip, delivering unmatched traction and security on any terrain, in any conditions.
- Axis Gait Efficiency: World’s first bilateral binding adjustment neutralizes variances in natural foot positions to ensure a parallel stride.
- SpeedLock Comfort: Set it and forget it, glove-friendly adjustment and comfort, plus an optional, included strap for maximum security on challenging terrain.
- All-Condition Adaptability: Modular Flotation tails allow you the maneuverability of a smaller, primary snowshoe with the optional, on-demand flotation 5-inch (13-cm) tails.
- Uphill Efficiency: Ergo Televators reduce fatigue and increase traction on the steeps, with a new, ergonomic design that engages with a simply flick of a pole grip.
|Weight per pair||3 lbs 12 oz / 1690 g||3 lbs 15 oz / 1780 g|
|Width||7.25 in / 18 cm||7.25 in / 18 cm|
|Length||22 in / 56 cm||25 in / 64 cm|
|Footwear size range||5.5 W - 14 W / 35.5 - 48||5.5 W - 14 W / 35.5 - 48|
|Load||Up to 180 lbs / Up to 80 kilos||120 - 210 lbs / 54 - 95 kilos|
|Load w/ tails||Up to 240 lbs / Up to 109 kilos||120 -270 lbs / 54 - 123 kilos|
|Country of Origin||Made in Seattle, USA||Made in Seattle, USA|
There are no reviews yet. Be first to Write a review.